APM 559MFC Dust Sampler
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Model Name/Number||APM 559MFC|
is a dual filter air sampler for the simultaneous collection of the fine (PM2.5) and coarse (PM10-2.5) fractions contained within PM10. Split flow of a specially designed virtual impactor enables separation of the fine and coarse fractions that are collected simultaneously on separate 47mm diameter filters. It is thus possible to chemically analyze the coarse and fine fractions present in PM10 for source apportionment and health impact studies.
An ambient air temperature sensor and barometric pressure sensor have been provided to automatically provide temperature and pressure correction while reporting flow rate in volumetric flow units. As the system uses a Mass Flow Sensor flow rate readings are unaffected by changes in pressure drop across the filter due to dust loading. An additional filter pressure sensor is also provided to continuously monitor and record the filter pressure and the system terminates the sample collection if the pressure drop across the filter exceeds a safe limit.
- PM10 Impactor as per designs standardized by USEPA.
- Virtual Impactor based collection of Coarse and Fine fractions on separate filters enable simultaneous monitoring of PM10 and PM2.5.
- Microprocessor based Mass Flow Controller maintains constant air sampling rate of 16.7LPM.
- Datalogger continuously displays and records Air Temperature, Filter Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Flow Rate and Air Sample Volume.•In-built system to control start and stop times of sampler.
- All system parameters recorded at 5 min interval in internal 4GB non volatile Memory.
- Data transfer to USB Memory Stick for ease in recovery of data from remote field locations
- Brushless, Oil-free, pump practically requires no maintenance
- Constant sampling rate of 1m3/hr maintained by Mass Flow based electronic controller that is unaffected by change in pressure drop due to dust deposit on the filter.
- All run time parameters such as Flow rate, Air Temperature, Filter Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Filter Pressure, Sample Volume etc. recorded in 4GB internal memory.
- Large 40 Ch. X 4 line back lit LCD provides all system parameters at a glance.
- Summary of run time parameters provided at end of sample duration reducing the need to download recorded data.
- FILTER ID recorded to enable weekly / fortnightly download of data.
- Recorded files compatible with MS Excel and can be easily opened in a PC without need for additional software.
- Auto Shut-off of sampler if pressure drop exceeds safe limit so that filter integrity is maintained.